Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 56 Tokyo Mission





Koiwa 

Janae is 4th on bottom row left sitting beside President Nagano


Koiwa baptism

Skyping picture :)

Dear family,

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I enjoyed skyping with all of you this
morning. You all look so good. I'm so grateful to have a family like
you. Last Christmas, when we skyped last time, I remember thinking
that I would only have one more chance to skype you before coming
home. Time has gone way too fast!
We didn't have much time to email today because we had a ton of things
we needed to do. On top of packing, cleaning, shopping, and all that
stuff, 3 of our investigators called us and wanted to meet, so a lot
of our p-day has been teaching! Definitely a good problem to have
though! :)
We saw a ton of miracles this week and I will probably share some of
them next week with everyone. Sorry I don't have a lot of time today,
but I'm glad we were able to skype! :)
I love you all so much. I know this church is true. God is still
hastening His work and I know He will continue to bless us as we
choose the right and do our best to serve Him.
I will be praying for the fires that are happening over there! I know
God will keep you all safe. Have a wonderful week!
Love always,
Second Nephi 22:2

Sister Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment